sunnuntai 1. huhtikuuta 2012

Pet-lovers

Pets are important for many people but why? And why do they keep pets? Pets can cost a lot and besides you must pay all the veterinarian expenses and foods for them. But if you can get a faithfull friend for many years, why don't you get them?

I have had pets in my home for as long as I can recall. Now I have one cat. She is nice. Many people have also dogs. You can train them easily and I think that sometimes they can understand you. At least it can seem like that!

Even though pets are just pets, they can cheer you up if you are feeling down and they are always happy when you come back home. For some people they can be a good reason for a little training and exercising. Pets can also be a good hobby. And they are also used in therapy. It's nice that you can hug and pet them anytime when you feel.

Can pets replace humans? I would say that they can hardly replace humans. Yes, they can for example help blind people but still I think that pets and humans are different things! It's sad when some people just don't get that. Pets are nice as pets!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti