maanantai 2. huhtikuuta 2012

Music - food for my soul

Music is everywhere. You can hardly avoid it. For me music is a way to have fun and relax. And it can bring good memories on your mind. I play a piano but I'm not very keen on it. Sometimes it's annoying and sometimes it's ok. Usually it's nice when you know how to do it and you have good songs to play.

Everyone has their own music tastes. There is no such thing as wrong or right music taste. Mine is more like pop, r'n'b, indie and things like that. For example I like Coldplay's music. Their music is simply amazing! I would love to go to their concerts. I hope they will come to Finland someday. Sometimes I like to listen to some old songs too. But usually I prefer to listen a modern music which plays on the radio.

I have beeing in couple of big concerts like Muse, U2 and Rihanna. It's just wonderful and exciting moment when you see your idol come on stage and start to play. It's crazy... Next summer I will go to one concert again. I can't wait to see and hear it.

When you stress about school, tests or things like that, music can be a good way to relax. It can make you feel happier or it can help you to cope other bad things. Whatever music you listen to, enjoy it! I love music even though sometimes it frustrates me like I'm playing a piano. I hope that in the future I will go to many great concerts and I can play a piano a little better.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti