sunnuntai 1. huhtikuuta 2012

My dream journey

If I was awarded an all-expenses-paid trip anywhere in the world, I would be for sure the happiest person in the world. It would be hard to choose only one destination, because I would love to go to so many different places. But if I had to choose, I would go somewhere in the U.S.A., for example to Los Angeles or New York. Some tropical places would also be great opinions. It would be anyway a dream come true.

But if I had to choose now, I would definitely go to Los Angeles, because it's very famous, stylish and also warm city. The beaches in Los Angeles are so beatiful and amazing! Swimming and sunbathing would be awesome! It would also be fun to try surfing, even though it looks pretty hard. Shopping in L.A. would also be one of the must things to do there! I would do that as much as possible because I think that the shops in Finland aren't nearly as cool as Los Angeles ones. And of course it would be great to see all the amazing and famous sightseeings. The camera would be in hard use for sure!

It would be nice to travel with a good friend or wih my family. The trip would probably be nothing without a good company. And it would be great to share all the amazing experiences with them.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti